Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about getting a bigger head unit, possibly the JT or YSI. What do you think the V2 is worth? works awesome.
-Wes

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Nothing, really, but I'll take it off your hands for $20. :D

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Auction ... ???

I'll take that up to $50 if it includes the full setup ... (ROFLMAO) :smile:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be just the Head unit. From what I understand the bracket and oil line does not cost that much from Vortech. And yes my motor is built so im looking forward to more cfm's(lol).
Wes

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
twin051302 said:
And yes my motor is built so im looking forward to more cfm's(lol).
Wes
Well then, Rock ON! let me know how much of an increase over the S trim the T or Y gives you.

Having said that, I almost made a deal on a JT but the stock internals scared me. Deal was my S trim and $500 cash for the JT. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kaylan1521 said:
Well then, Rock ON! let me know how much of an increase over the S trim the T or Y gives you.

Having said that, I almost made a deal on a JT but the stock internals scared me. Deal was my S trim and $500 cash for the JT. Hope this helps.
I dont suppose that deal is still available?
-Wes

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Just the head unit or the entire kit? Is your motor built? Those two you're thinking of really increase the cfm's. Not too sure a stock bottom end would hold that much.... but I digress.
Thanks for pointing out the VORTECH has an oil line. I think if I was to buy that type of SC I would get the POWERDYNE unit that does not require an oil line from the pan, just periodic oil changes in the unit.

My motor is factory stock. An SC without a strong bottom-end probably wouldn't last very long.

I like the unit that SALEEN sold for the 4.6 2-V motors (seems they are getting harder to find nowadays).

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That would be great, it would save me the hassle of selling mine. Have you ever seen the JT? Just wondering about the mileage and such.
Thanks
Wes

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
Thanks for pointing out the VORTECH has an oil line. I think if I was to buy that type of SC I would get the POWERDYNE unit that does not require an oil line from the pan, just periodic oil changes in the unit.
That oil line just means that your blower has 5 quarts of filtered oil cycling through it instead of half a cup of unfiltered oil.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts