Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a True Blue with 22,000 original miles,one owner,no wrecks or paint work,untouched,all original.Whats it really worth?Not KBB but real value.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I would say that it is worth about 16 - 17K.

Some people think these cars are worth far more than that with extremely low miles and MINT condition, but sales in the upper teens and low 20's are few and far between.

If it were me, I would offer 14,500 and see what happens. Assuming it is absolutely mint. If not, it would go down from there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
A dealer an hour away just ran a Highland Green Bullitt through Ebay for $14k with a few less miles. I think they're worth more but NADA retail is about the best they seem to bring in the Midwest (at the high end). IF I didn't already own one, I would have made a drive to check it out...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I'm waiting for Dee to give his opinion on the value of a TB. :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just bought my True Blue from its second owner in S. Dakota before driving it back to Nashville, TN back in July. It had 21,000 miles, was an original CA car and came with every piece of documentation including the w. sticker. I would consider it absolutely mint as it had only seen rain once (when it was driven after the first sale from CA to SD). Original tires still have 50+% tread, has been garaged every single day of its life, and only had a few rock chip touch ups. With all of that said, I picked it up for $12,500.
To give you better perspective, if it had been anyplace easier to get to, it would have gone for more (it was originally listed @$14,900). I got it the day it was reduced and was told by the seller when I picked it up that he had 10+ solid offers behind me if I would have backed out. Best of luck on your purchase and let us know what you end up getting it for.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
KB on my DHG was $16K and some change when I checked yesterday, for what it worth.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
take a typical DHG value and triple it

·
Registered
771 Posts
cdnTB#2021 said:
take a typical DHG value and triple it
Agreed... They all would have been True Blue if it had been an option in 68.

No TB in 68...

1968 Color Options:

Gulfstream Aqua, Acapulco Blue, Gold Metallic, Brittany Blue, Dark Green Metallic (Shelby), Candy Apple Red, Dark Blue Metallic (Shelby), Highland Green, Orange (Shelby), Lime Gold, Medium Blue Metallic (Shelby), Lime Green Metallic, Pebble Beige, Meadowlark Yellow, Presidential Blue, Royal Maroon, Seafoam Green, Raven Black (Shelby), Sunlit Gold, Wimbledon White, and Tahoe Turquoise.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
When i bought my B in 2005....i was looking for a True Blue...could not find one...i am the 2nd owner 3149....an in 05 gave 18.5k for it with 24k miles..only got 36k miles on it now...whats it worth....i dunno...to me priceless.

An..yeah....i know its BLACK:D

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Congrats sir on the purchase and enjoy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts