Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
I got a great deal. 24,750, 600 under invoice. I didn't take the rebate as I got 0% financing which saved me 4500 in the end.

Brad
DHG #4865
:bullitt:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got my Black Bullitt for $26,637 tax and all fees included. I found it at a dealer here in New Jersey near my home. The dealer traded another car for it with a dealer in New York State. The salesman said that they can't give cars away and he was willing to deal.

·
Registered
466 Posts
$2,000 off sticker ($25,380). But this was back in July. I think there may be some better deals now. It seems that more cars have hit dealers in the last two months. With 0% interest now, makes me wish I had waited.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-02 12:27, crs2879 wrote:
With 0% interest now, makes me wish I had waited.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't we all! I'm still trying to figure out how to trade my Bullitt in for a Bullitt and not take a bath on the deal.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-02 12:32, Y2K16T8 wrote:
Don't we all! I'm still trying to figure out how to trade my Bullitt in for a Bullitt and not take a bath on the deal.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

With all the crud I had to go thru to get the paint and headlights right, I'll hang on to ol' #362. It's broken in anyway.

Now- to try to refinance the house. That's worth chasing.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Your not gonna believe what I paid. kinda helps when your dad is GM of a dealership so i bought min on the D plan under dealer cost by about 1G total cost after finance because i financed 23,231 is 27,400

·
Banned
975 Posts
My Mastercard bill said $ 25,000.00. That was my limit on that card.I didn't have any cash on me that day.I was shocked that the dealer took the card for payment.

·
Registered
437 Posts
After all was said and done, I paid $22,000 with 0% APR and O down.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I paid sticker less a $1,000 rebate. They're scarcer around here and I wasn't going to argue since it was the only one they had. The 5 others they got in were pre- sold orders. I'm not complaining. I'm just happy to own one.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Wow...I should have shopped around. I paid $28,800 for my DHG Bullitt. The dealership found the car one state away and shipped it in. They told me they were getting harder to find. Well, it's a great car no matter what the price. I'm looking forward to making it even faster.... #5355

added / K&N / X-Pipe / Chip / Waiting for the charger

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
I got paid $3000 to take DHG 3875 off the
dealers hands. But I had to give them my
1999 Corvette Hardtop.

With rebates my Bullitt price was $25,500.
No tax since the Vette was worth more than
the Bullitt.

Some of you guys got some incredible deals!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I paid MSRP for #169 only because everyone else was adding $3000 to the price here in Nevada.

I just bought #1053 for $22,500 with 598 miles on the odometer. :smile:

·
Registered
878 Posts
I paid 32500 cdn plus taxes. the bullitt lists for 37310 so I paid the same as list for a GT. Since I paid cash for my car there is no financing charges. An Amercian dollar is worth 1.45 cdn so figure out the exchange.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts