Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does everyone think of the JLT ram air intake kit for the bullitt. i am thinking about getting an intake kit for mine and was looking at this one to buy. what does everyone think of it compared to other brands?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
mm&ff did a test on an 03 cobra and i'm pretty sure the jlt won. its definitely a good looking addition to under the hood. i want one myself, but i also want to supercharge so it would kind of be a waste.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what does everyone recomend? does the JLT ram air intake come with a heat shield. i was looking but didnt see anything about a heat shield

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
The cold air looks great color matched! Also you will NOT find better customer service than what Jay provides. He did all the initial fit and dyno tests on Gail's car. In fact the pictures on his website are Gail's car. The rai didn't have a heat shield with it unless he has added it since testing.

·
Car Whisperer
20,884 Posts
I have the Paul's High Performance one and am happy with it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does the pauls high performance one include tubing to the throttle body? this is the next and last mod i am going to do for a long time. im really tight on money right now and im going to college this september so i wont have any money till i graduate to buy anything else most likely. i dont want to buy something that i will be disapointed with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts