Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since theres so many different Bullitts out there w. superchargers/ fully built engines heads cams etc. I was wondering whats everyones 1/4 ???

My best 1/4 time was a 13.52 @ 101mph @ SAR. That was a while back before my LT's

Previous mods- JBA shortie headers,DenseCharger CAI, tri-ax short throw shifter, Steeda Timing adjuster, Bassani O/R X-pipe, Aluminum D/S, 3.73's, and a Diablo 1bank Chip. oh yeah and reg. Nittos street tires. not the 555R's

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
droopysbullitt said:
Check the Tim Slips section at the top of the page. Gives you a good indication on times. IF you care to join us for some racing and car show fun in April sign up for the Texas Bullitt Shootout.

yeah im newish!! lol ill look into that

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kaylan1521 said:
We bring Canadian beer :)
lol talkin bout sum Molson? Im half Canadian btw!!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Bulistc5508 said:
Im half Canadian btw!!
That's not something you want to admit around here. Even the Canadians are/should be embarrassed to admit it.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Bulistc5508 said:
lol talkin bout sum Molson? Im half Canadian btw!!
Poor thing, we'll say a prayer for you. :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MustangMarkus said:
1/2 Canadian and speaking spanish above his avatar...yup, this one is a lost soul!
yep half hispanic/canadian! What are the odds on that huh? Its all good im one of a kind, and the ladies seem to like it:wink:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
texasbullitt said:
what happens when u mix coronas and molson
If that's a question I'd have to say you get Iron City Beer.:eek:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
texasbullitt said:
or coors lite.......... :-0

FOSTERS for me thank you
That was my first thought, then I decided to play stump the band er members.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
As a five year old I could spell Schmidts before I could anything else. I used to gather pop bottles and turn them in for the deposit and then buy candy with the money I got at the local beverage store in Euclid (east of Cleveland, OH.). I thought the lit window signage was the name of the store... :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Iron City was my first beer, thanks to my Uncle Elmo,....yummy!

Carling Red Cap was my second (the neighbor delivered the stuff and had free samples on his front porch). Sorta like Coors with a ginger tint job.

And the rest is a definite blur... :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Im a Youngin so Red Dog was my first thanks to my father saying "son...Try this", lol i was hooked, but never drank Red Dog again lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts