Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 DHG #3122
410 Posts
PONY8 on an environmental eagle plate which has a limit of five characters. BULLITT and FRANK are both in use in Iowa. I noticed at the Nats that some of the SoCalers were using JJZ(their Bullitt number) and am now leaning toward JJZ3122 on a Iowa Hawkeye plate which is black letters on gold background, flipped from Calif plates. I'm not much of a Hawkeye fan, though.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I don't have a custom tag at this point, but am thinking about getting "NOPRNDL".
I like this one. I can only imagine how many people will be "scratching their heads" trying to figure this one out. :grin2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PONY8 on an environmental eagle plate which has a limit of five characters. BULLITT and FRANK are both in use in Iowa. I noticed at the Nats that some of the SoCalers were using JJZ(their Bullitt number) and am now leaning toward JJZ3122 on a Iowa Hawkeye plate which is black letters on gold background, flipped from Calif plates. I'm not much of a Hawkeye fan, though.
Is JJZ the ‘01 Bullitt trim code? That’s kind of why I was leaning toward KW 5408 for my ‘08.

·
1,488 Posts
Had plates that read P51-54B for years. The P51 stood for Mustang and the 54B is the Bullitt order code, so my plates read "Mustang Bullitt". Change this year to JJZ 1Q9, which is as close as I could get to the movie plates here and from a distance looks close enough with the carbon fiber style plates I ordered. >:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 99 Posts