Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

Premium Member
Mine's 9MMGT for my fav weapon bullet & car model...

Premium Member
My tag is JJZI09

Reactions: Warlock

Car Whisperer
my name

Reactions: MustangP51

Premium Member
2008 DHG #3122
Drivng through town, I saw a "BULIT" plate...on a silver GT Mustang...Oh well.
I was at a car show last month and saw a DHG 2003 convertible Mustang. Kept walking by it to ask the owner why that color but never saw anyone near it. Just as well, it was just.. wrong.

Reactions: pwd72s

Rob
My 08 is BULL1T and my 68 is BULLTT. They are Mustang Club of Oklahoma tags and only have room for 6 letters/numbers

Attachments

Premium Member
New plate, Brad?
No. Have had it for a few years now. Went to the BMV to renew my license and plates and was forced to change from JJZ 109 due to it being too close to the regular plate number system.

Registered
Want to get a personalized tag for my Bullitt. If you have one, I'm looking for ideas, so I'd love if you would share yours! :smile2: I am currently leaning toward "KW 5408" since "KW" is the Bullitt trim code.
Haven't picked up my Bullitt yet, but looking at a couple plate options:

8ULL1TT
FSTMCHN

Reactions: MustangP51

Premium Member
JJZ109A. Back in 2001 I had JJZ109 in Alabama. Someone else has picked it up so I debated to get JJZ109A or JJZ109B. I saw that Matt Moran had JJZ109B in the Pennsylvania system but this was after I already ordered JJZ109A. The A is for Alabama. I'm happy with the choice. I'm an Alabama Graduate. Back in 2001 when I had JJZ109 in Alabama nobody cared or knew what the tag was about except the few Bullitt owners on this forum. Now the cars reason for being is more widely known. The original plate number is more widely understood. I tried all kinds of variations of BULLITT and MCQUEEN. Nothing was available in Alabama so I went for JJZ109A and it's on the way. We have 7 characters in the regular Alabama plate. There are many school plates and organization plates available in Alabama but the Maximum number of characters is 6.

21 - 40 of 94 Posts