Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I just sent a check to WA. DOL for either of the following:

FRANK B or BULL-ET

So many of of the Bullitt variations are taken. And yet, I never see any Bullitt Mustangs on the road in my state and believe me, I look. I see more GT350's on the road...

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Finally the pre built garage for 68Bulit and tag arrived on the same day.

Larry

PS There is suppose to be a picture of tag, car and garage??? but I'm learning???????

Well pictures are in post but sideways?????

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
JJZ109A. Back in 2001 I had JJZ109 in Alabama. Someone else has picked it up so I debated to get JJZ109A or JJZ109B. I saw that Matt Moran had JJZ109B in the Pennsylvania system but this was after I already ordered JJZ109A. The A is for Alabama. I'm happy with the choice. I'm an Alabama Graduate. Back in 2001 when I had JJZ109 in Alabama nobody cared or knew what the tag was about except the few Bullitt owners on this forum. Now the cars reason for being is more widely known. The original plate number is more widely understood. I tried all kinds of variations of BULLITT and MCQUEEN. Nothing was available in Alabama so I went for JJZ109A and it's on the way. We have 7 characters in the regular Alabama plate. There are many school plates and organization plates available in Alabama but the Maximum number of characters is 6.
tskatz,
Was BULIT not available in Alabama in 2001? I'm asking because I just applied for it on my '19. Should be here in a few weeks.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts