Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Got mine!

A guy said to me when he was looking at my BULLITT.... “Man, I’m Green with Envy”, an old term but I loved it!! ..also love the BLZEYE plate! We are restricted to 6 numbers/letters combo!!....changed pic but it’s still upside down!!! Sorry!!

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Was never into custom plates. When you live in a small area and have a custom plate it makes it easier to spot you or be tracked by someone.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
SUBLIME

Had this on my ‘06 Legend Lime GT, transfered it to my ‘14 Gotta Have it Green GT/CS and then transferred to my ‘19 Bullitt when I traded but it doesn’t really fit the Bullitt. I just renewed online and requested a new plate.

Stay tuned to see if I get what I requested... :)

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
3004 This cars' Bullitt certified production #.

The plate also supports Western Washington University, as part of the fee goes to the school, and the schools name and logo is on the plate.

plate frame

top: 2 0 0 1 F O R D M U S T A N G G T B U L L I T T N O . 3 0 0 4 C E R T I F I E D

bottom: I N H O N O R O F M C Q U E E N / I N H I G H L A N D G R E E N 1 7 O C T 1 9 6 4

Photo too large to attach to this post. 866KB. See the plate under IMBOC Galleries.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
See post #62.... got rid of GRN-NVY and got the “BLZEYE” one!! I copied it from another member, sorry!! But I loved it!!....and yes, my insert for the plat is Black Wrapped !!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
SUBLIME

Had this on my ‘06 Legend Lime GT, transfered it to my ‘14 Gotta Have it Green GT/CS and then transferred to my ‘19 Bullitt when I traded but it doesn’t really fit the Bullitt. I just renewed online and requested a new plate.

Stay tuned to see if I get what I requested... :)
Since most of the usual BULLITT variations are taken in NC I went with JJZ 109K, the car is K2700, my name is Kelly, just seemed to fit

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
SUB CMDR - couldn't think of a good bullitt related one. Everyone did a great job picking.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts