Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bullitt is showroom clean w/ 36k on it bone stock w/ exception of an o/r pipe and cold air intake what would a fair sales price be I know kbb is not the best source for thes kinda cars

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
take KBB and add $3K.

For an Excellent condition Bullitt with 36K miles, KBB says $11,900 for my zip code in Michigan. Adding $3K brings it to $14,900, which seems like a fair price. Just to give you room in negotitiating, I would list at $15,900 with the knowledge you are willing to drop it to $14,900.

IMHO.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm going to chime in on something else, as I've been trying to sell my Bullitt right now. This is absolutely horrible time to try to sell a Mustang (or any V8 muscle car) right now. Gas prices are going through the roof, the economy isn't in the best shape, and it's almost winter. I'm hoping that maybe the 08 will spark some interest in the 01's and push up their prices.

All that said, good luck! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill prob. wait till next year and see what happens it dosent cost anything to sit in the garage lol except a little insurance I really wanted an 03 cobra when I was looking and got a really good deal on this bullitt .... I still want a cobra and the boss says I cant have two toys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts