Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed Dona praising Rain X car wash. Has anyone else used it and liked it? Also I'm an avid user of Zymol car polish...but what do you guys recommend for wax?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Zaino Bros gets my vote

·
Registered
56 Posts
Meguiar's Gold is really good. That's what I use and it leaves my Bullitt looking oh so good!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yeah, I'm using the Rain-X just until my Zainos arrives. The Rain-X causes the water to sheet right off, NO waterspots! I like that! :smile:

Bubbles

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Zaino Bros really has some great products, unlike anything else on the market. Easy to apply (but who's isn't?) but just as easy to take off as well.
I have 8 coats of Zaino so far and the shine is just incredible. Sal is the man!!!!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I have used the Rain-X car wash and it works well. As far as wax is concerned, what do you guys think of Zymol? It is a $12 wax, claims to be non-absasive, and has a strickingly similar name to Zaino.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I use and swear by Zaino.

That doesn't mean other's aren't good, though. Just don't listen when people say it's hard to use. If you think it is hard to use, email me, and I will explain to you how to use it. It's no different than any other "wax" you would use, except that 1 or 2 times a year it is a 2 step process. That's it.

Here's a good comparison of some popular products:
http://www.nsxsc.com/nsexcitement/waxtest.html

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Like others have said, there are some fine products out there, but I like the Zaino :smile: The problem I always had with Carnauba waxes is they just didn't hold up in the Florida sun. They are essentially oils and they need to be reapplied very frequently here.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Mothers Gold, pure Carnuba (?) paste worked great on #4204. Easy to apply and easy to get off and without swirl marks. About $15.00 a can. No cleaners or polishing agents to wear down the clear coat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts