Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Who is he trying to bull $hit. I would say thats definately not a bullitt. I could be wrong but something doesnt seem correct with the color. Under the hood the inners are black the tab on the fire wall is not bent up. The body has just GT sail panels and scoops and rockers. Its been a long time sense I changed my trans fluid but the plug I think is strait down this car has it out the right side so t-45 maybe. The inside is just GT stuff totally wrong. The brakes are regular GT painted red. I dont think it had subframe connectors.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I think that is tropic green the guy took funky pics. I forgot no bullitt sticker. And a bullitt has a kinda green paint or over spray on the under carrage. This is a imposture.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
That is not a factory Bullitt. But he added the "Bullitt pkg" to a green Mustang. Calling it DHG is fraudulent. Look at the picture of the brake caliper. You can see the red paint overspray on the disc.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
brandonsbullitt295 said:
haha what did you tell him?

I am just letting you know I dont think your car is a bullitt. It should have a sticker with the bullitt number under the hood on the front of the driver side shock tower and the interior trim should be letters kw on the sticker in the door. I think the color is wrong the pictures are to dark for me to tell and they are just pictures I think it is tropic green. The color should be py for dark highland green. They did come in black ua and true blue I forget the code for that. The most important is the KW for the interior. It looks like it does have the bullitt intake four ribs on top turning right may have been a ebay item. I am not trying to cause trouble just letting you guys know. There is some info on IMBOC about the cars if you need to look some stuff up.

Chuck.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I tried to be as nice as I could about it. Also we dont know what happened a customer could have traded that in and claimed it was a bullitt and the dealer was misinformed.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is true i was looking at it again right after i posted this then noticed all the things that all the guys above said. the previous owner went through alot getting a hold of that Bullitt stuff to make it look authentic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.