Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car wasn't shipped with floormats and I didn't see them on my window sticker. What is wrong with Ford? Why does an MSRP $27k car not come with these? Luckily, my dealer ordered and thew in some for me and had a driver bring them 35 miles to my door.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
It just sounds like a minor error. 99% of us did get floormats and those who didn't, got them right away @ no charge.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The same thing happened to me. The car did not have floor mats, so I purchased some from the dealer. Later, I was in for service and saw them unloading a couple of new GT's. There was a sticker on the window listing the loose items included with the car... radio antenna, floor mats.... FLOOR MATS!!!

I showed it to the general manager who told me that floor mats are included with GTs, including the Bullitt. He promptly refunded my money for the mats.

I am curious what the "stock" mats included with the Bullitt look like. I understand that they weren't anything special.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I've been promised since June 30 that I'd get my passenger side mat. So far, no luck.

Everyone seems to think the Bullitt has special mats and makes it sound like a huge effort to give me my damn floormat.

·
Registered
822 Posts
The floor mats for the Bullitt are exactly that..nothing and I mean nothing special. Yes they match the interior..but they are as plain jane and as flimsy as you can imagine. No lettering..no nice edging..nothing. I am hoping ford or someone...anyone offers a nice bullitt floor mat. That would be one of my first interior mods..I personally hate the stock mats.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got standard floor mats, I don't think they made anything special for the Bullitt. I am thinking of getting some custom mats with Bullitt stiched into them.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-08 12:26, Bullitt1853 wrote:
The floor mats for the Bullitt are exactly that..nothing and I mean nothing special. Yes they match the interior..but they are as plain jane and as flimsy as you can imagine. No lettering..no nice edging..nothing. I am hoping ford or someone...anyone offers a nice bullitt floor mat. That would be one of my first interior mods..I personally hate the stock mats.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't see Ford offering anything with a Bullitt logo on it. The last 2 catalogs had nothing and I don't think they want to send Warner Brothers any more money to use the logo. :sad:

·
Registered
456 Posts
I actually had that problem. I called the dealership where i got my bullitt and asked them if it came with one and they said no. So I called Ford and talked to some one and bitched them out because I paid 25000 on a special edition stang and i dont get floor mats. 5 mins later the sales man called asking me if i could go pick them up.

bullitt1067

·
Registered
102 Posts
I received front floor mats with mine, but no rear ones.

Are rear mats even offered?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mats came with mine, but they are front only. :sad:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
1007, had mats in frt, none in rear, no Bullitt badge, Dealer did as I requested, No holes in frt bumper, no dealer sticker and I got all the shipping plastic stuff off the car before it was detailed and PDQed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts