Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our favorite ornament is the Ozzy Osbourne/Britney Spears/Hannah Montana combination ornament.

What's your favorite ornament?

:nerd:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
We have some really cool ones-Hallmark and such but a couple of years ago our Decorating committee decided to go with a "Country theme" for the tree so nothing but traditional ornaments go up now.
When we were putting up the fun ones I liked Kenny from south park and my Vikings logo helmet.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
My Favorite Ornament

Nice thread Cochese! My favorite one goes back to 1980. Hallmark had a series called "Frosty Friends" and I have the first and third of the series. The first of the series of anything is always worth the most $$. I didn't know the ornament(s) would be worth anything when I bought them, I just liked them.

Here is a pic my Frosty Friends with the box going at E-Bay for $350 in good condition! (I think I bought it in 1980 for under $5.00!)

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Our son is now 26 years old. When he was a little shaver of about six or seven he made an ornament out of sticks and some crystals that he got in a decorating set. He used a hot glue gun to put the sticks together, and fasten the crystals to the sticks in the form of a star. Well, to his childlike eyes it was a star. We still put that homemade ornament on the top of the tree, whatever it looks like.:lol:

·
Registered
423 Posts
our fav is a 64 1/2 mustang convert red in color.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
No one ornament but if the plow keeps coming by and blocks my driveway one more time he's going to be this years angel
That's funny!:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: "he's going to be this years angel!" HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh! Sorry I misspoke. :eek: I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with snow like that! GEEEZZZZ!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts