Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats your favorite?

ok so what is everyone's favorite mod(s) (other than a supercharger, turbocharger, or NOS) that they have done to their bullitt? Mine is close between suspension and exhaust but it would have to go to my exhaust mods which is a mac o/r h-pipe and flowmaster catback.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DHG #1078 said:
ok so what is everyone's favorite mod(s) (other than a supercharger, turbocharger, or NOS) that they have done to their bullitt? Mine is close between suspension and exhaust but it would have to go to my exhaust mods which is a mac o/r h-pipe and flowmaster catback.
Mine would have to be the "finally bought a beater high MPG car so I can have my BULLITT as a fun car instead of everyday driver car" Mod. lol

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr.BULLITT said:
Mine would have to be the "finally bought a beater high MPG car so I can have my BULLITT as a fun car instead of everyday driver car" Mod. lol
lol i wish i had one of those mods. i love driven my bullitt but i hate putting the miles on it.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
honestly! The deep dish rims and Goodyear F1 GS D3's! Looks SO MUCH BETTER and drives so much better in the rain!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
For me I'd say it's a tie between the SLP system and the Pioneer head unit. The head unit really allows you to play with the sound settings to take advantage of the great speakers that are already in the Bullitt. Plus it plays mp3 cd's which means 125 songs instead of 15-20. The SLP.....well, I find myself listening to it as much as the Pioneer.....

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
For me it's the audio/nav system. The mach 460 sounds like glorified poo really. So it was a no-brainer. It's not done yet (what installer's ride ever is?) because I need to find a back seat assy that I can modify so the stocker can go back in if needed.:wink:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Amen to that!!

P.S.-in an effort to maintain accuracy I think you need to re-arrange the B's in your sig. The TB is right where it should be but I'm pretty sure the 1st 2 need to be reversed..:badgrin:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Shifter, so far.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
The sequential turn signal lights, they're cool and always get a comment about them.............

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
My only mod so far is O/R x-pipe, so I guess that has to be my answer. I'll report back once the 4.10's are installed.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Amen to that!!

P.S.-in an effort to maintain accuracy I think you need to re-arrange the B's in your sig. The TB is right where it should be but I'm pretty sure the 1st 2 need to be reversed..:badgrin:

sad thing is I wassnt sure wth you were talking about at first lol. dee de dee lol

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DHG #1078 said:
lol i wish i had one of those mods. i love driven my bullitt but i hate putting the miles on it.
yeah I was getting to about 70,000 miles on 1633 and said woooooaaaahhhhhh nelly I need something to putt around in lol

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Gears. Exhaust would be a close second.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Not really what most would consider mods (they are more like preservation aids) but I would say:

(1) Cleartastic clear static protection film for the Bullitt hologram
(2) Colgan nose cover
(3) BodyGard black textured paint protection adhesive for the inner mud flaps
(4) 3M clear paint protection adhesive film for the aft lower rocker flares
(5) Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
(6) Bullitt logo trunk mat

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I don't own a Bullitt,but can relate with my GT.
Gears,shifter,cams,and exhaust.Oh,and deleting my decklid spoiler. :cool:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Since I have done everything to my bullitt. I would have to say suspension its nothing like taking a 35mph turn at 90mph wit out sliding...WEEEEEEEEE!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mac o/r H-pipe with stock "bullitt" mufflers; I sometimes drive for hours with the radio off and the windows down!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Longtubes, o/r x-pipe, Bassani catback, and 93 octane tune. Made such a difference in how the car ran, it was like a completely different car.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts