Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, spent hours (well, not really) thinking of plates...what do you all think?

HI CLBR
QWK DRW
PNY PWR (found out it's taken!)
PROOF (for Bullitt PROOF)
BNG BNG
L8R G8R
SMKN GN
SPEDNG (just asking for cop trouble!)
NO 4841

Hubby and I both like High Velocity, but we can only have SIX letters and we just haven't come up with a good one to say that yet. Any suggestions???

·
Registered
19 Posts
My plate is RAIDER. My car is black and my boyfriend is a huge Raiders fan. I had no choice. How 'bout BLU SPD, or PONY (someone probably has that) or SHARK, or you could try TOFAST. OK I'm not very creative but I try. :smile: I like HI CLBR the best.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blackie4656 on 2001-10-12 05:12 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA! I like HI CLBR the best too but I know I haven't sold hubby on it...hmmm, what to do, what to do!

I like BLU SPD, that's a good one!! Hubby came up with BLU BUL, which I like also. He also came up with THE BUL which I like too!

Hmmm, I'm still pondering!!
:smile:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
HEY! Now who's car is it anyways?!!! :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-10-12 09:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great minds think alike! I thought of BLU BYU and FLY BYU I like them. Hubby and I just came up with 24 and fired them off to Diane at DMV...she comes back and lets me know which are taken. We both really like PNY PWR, but it's taken. The car IS my daily driver, but hubby is paying the payments and I don't work, so his opinion is just as important. Ahhh, good wife. :smile:

I prefer GITY UP and also I like SADL UP now...don't know why...sigh...I'll let ya know what we get!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
well, i can tell you that you can no longer get
LT FRNK
in missouri!!!
great thoughts and ideas here!!!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-10-12 15:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
After I found out how expensive vanity plates were in my area, I decided against it, at least just for this year. I like 'P51'...being an aviator and all. One of my friends has Luke4 8 which is a passage in the bible in which Jesus states, "Get thee behind me!" (he drives a cobra) :lol:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Does anyone out there know exactly how many of the bullitts were made. I have heard ranges from 4500 to 6500. I would be thankful if anyone could clarify that for me.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
This is mine.

DHG

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SteveBullitt on 2001-10-14 19:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mine says PROZAC 2 because driving 1673 is like taking the drug.:lol:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
Cool SteveBullitt! :cool: I like the frame too!

There were 5,582 Bullitts made but 5601 stickered Bullitts. (If that makes any sense to ya) :smile:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I finally figured out how to do this. Neato! This is my plate.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Out DMV reviews your plate and rejects anything that my be obscene or offensive. So right away, most of my choices were ruled out. I tried CATSMSH but they thought I would offend cat lovers (hell, I have two cats myself). After trying several different ideas (all were taken) I settled for 01-BULIT.
Not funny, but definitely coooool....

The CatSmasher

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here is my plate story. I live in NJ and can use 7 letters. I tried to get the correct spelling BULLITT which was already taken. I was able to get BULL1TT had to use the #1 as the I, but it looks good anyway. I will send a picture in a few days. By the way I ordered the plates back in January of 2001 on my 96 GT when I decided to order my bullitt. Was a pain because they came in on my 96 then I had to transfer them and they looked stupid on My 96 GT but it was worth it.

BOB

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-17 17:43, tomdmiles wrote:
Few years back I saw "1XLR8R" on a muscle car and thought that was kind of clever.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I had a plate similar to that on my AMX's (kept transfering the plate)

AMXLR8

1 - 20 of 26 Posts