Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings. I swapped out my summer tires for all-season tires. During the installation process, it appears that the installer left some scratches on the wheels. I am wondering if there is any recommended buffing compound(s) that I can use on the wheels to remove the scratches. Thanks, Chazman

·
Registered
4 Posts
IMHO

Greetings. I swapped out my summer tires for all-season tires. During the installation process, it appears that the installer left some scratches on the wheels. I am wondering if there is any recommended buffing compound(s) that I can use on the wheels to remove the scratches. Thanks, Chazman
I think you should have the shop that did the work take care of this for you. They messed them up, they have to fix the problem. The challenge at this point would be that quite a bit of time has passed since you had the work done and they'll claim that something happened after it left the shop and you bringing this to their attention.

Another option is to take the car to a good detail shop and have them try to polish out the scratches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts