Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my spacers from... http://crowautomotive.com/

They are wheel and hub centric. I paid $67 each for 30MM. They ship with lug nuts. If you just get hub centric it is $20 less per spacer. They are machined on the premises from 6061 aircraft aluminum. You can order by calling 310-420-8873. Ask for Melinda. Mention that you want the same ones ordered by TrueBlueBullitt in order to save time when ordering. This appears to be a class outfit that stands behind their product. Enjoy the savings of almost $50 dollars over the H&R product.

John

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just installed my 30mm spacers from Crow Automotive. They are very high quality pieces. Very pleased with how they fill out the wheel wells and they look from the back end. Just remember that the lug nuts they provide requires a 3/4" socket and not 13/16" like the stock lug nuts. I rounded one lug nut. For the price you can't beat these.

John

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is there any trick to installing them other than taking the wheel off? Also, whats the difference between hub and wheel centric?

Trying to learn as I go. :smile:
Thanks!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fulcrum1, no trick at all. If you don't like how rust looks you might want to pick up some Naval Jelly and paint the hub before you install the spacers. Naval Jelly converts the rust to a black like paint. Torque the spacer and wheels to 95 ft lbs in a 5 point star pattern. Wheel and hub centric insures perfect balance. You will be pleased with these Crow units at $134 for the pair.

John

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrueBlueBullitt on 2001-11-27 07:16 ]</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts