Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming back from the dragstrip the other day, I was in the Caprice & my fiance was driving the Bullitt. We were next to each other on the highway, doing about 60 or so. I kept looking at the wheels; they're really mesmerizing. You can see the red calipers perfectly & even make out the little pony. It's really cool. Maybe that's why people stare so much on the highway. I suggest everyone go out & try it. I would've taken a picture, but I thought that might be a bit dangerous.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm still waiting for that chance. Everday on the way to work I get people staring at the brakes. I love it. Now I need to see it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-31 08:18, rancorkeeper wrote:
I suggest everyone go out & try it.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I would but I can't stand driving any thing else. Especially knowing I could be the one driving the Bullitt.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
1NastyFordGt got to see the red calipers yesterday on my Bullitt as we were going down the street in Bozeman, Mt. It does look very cool, tho. I am sure that is the reason people start at the wheels as you are driving along side them. It looks like the little horsies are running along!

Vicki

·
Registered
351 Posts
hey bullittheads, if you want to see a really cool view of your bullitt, next time you are cruising down the highway, pull up along side an 18 wheeler with chrome wheels and enjoy the show!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts