Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will Job2, more specifically the Bullitt, be built?

Korey

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
As I understand it from my sources, the 08 Bullitt will start scheduling in Week 46..last week of November for January production.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
They were already being built the day we visited the AAI plant on 10-24-07. We saw several. If you look at the photos posted on the front of our web site, there are pictures of new Bullitts going down the line! These may have just been preproduction units, I dunno.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I can't image they were already being built- who would've ordered them? Many dealers still don't know about the Bullitt- so just imagine what knowledge level was a few weeks ago? Almost zero I would say.

I talked with my dealer yesterday- the order banks still aren't open. He said he can order a Bullitt now but it won't show any prices nor options available. He's hopeful that will change by today (thurs.) or tomorrow.

I'm betting cars aren't going to be built until Jan. There is the Xmas shutdown coming, so I can't see many getting built in Dec.

·
Administrator
6,210 Posts
Dec. 3 is the date I believe we heard for the start of production (that is a Monday). As Rick noted, we saw pre-production (serial no. PPnn) cars being built. Those cars were part of the group that went to San Francisco and heading to Miami.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts