3 a site i find while scimming the pages of MM&FF
8another one i find scimming MM&FF
9One of those pop up you dont know where it came from
I check my E-mail first
Cobra R Forum third (Never too much goin on in there as there are only 22 members registered - as there are only 300 R's produced for 2000).
Stangnet sometimes after that to check the Classic Mustang forum.
1. The Team Mustang forum on the Corral to check for the latest rumors on Mustangs coming soon.
2. Bullittclub.com, the Mods and Bullitthead Chat forums.
3. Blue Oval News for more rumors.
4. AutoExtremist.com every Wednesday for the latest in "The High Octane Truth" about the auto industry. This ones a great read.
I also dabble in MustangWorld.com, Stangnet.com, and aint-it-cool-news.com for movie news.
1. Mail check comes first
2. Stock quote is second
3. Weather for the day is third
4. Go to SilentWarriors website where I belong with a group of fitness/weight lifting gals.
5. BullittClub.com!!! I spend the most time here, save the best for last!
Hey thoses first seven sites don't work at all man don't tease me like that! :wink: :-B
Any way I check my mail then go the bullitt club see who is currently browsing the site then off to drag strip forum then to midwest and central forums then its off to check out all bullitt chat postings.
True Blue Bullitt Man
2001 True Blue Bullitt #2153
1969 Blue Mach 1 Racer 428CJ
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: True Blue Bullitt Man on 2002-01-04 04:14 ]</font>
A forum community dedicated to Mustang Bullitt owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, production numbers, restoration, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!