Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
CatSmasher is still here, dude. I lost my modem at home (lightning strike) and I am forced to do all my emailin at work, thus the reduction in volume.
I have made quite a few posts bitchin about the klunky tranny that foisted upon us.
Lately, I am also hicked off about the hoopy froopy 'appreciation package' that the Canadian cats got and the US residents got hosed on!
Still lovin' the Bullitt though, got about 7,000 miles on the od and I have taken it to the track a couple of times. Best time 14.31 sec (the track is not the newest).

How bout you other old cats!?!?

I think we need to send out a search party for Nasty - shouldn't be too hard to find. A cigar smokin' dude in a great big WalMart truck :smile:

The CatSmasher

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Is it me or does it seem weird its only been about a year since we all started geting together at BON?? It seems like alot longer to me. Wouldn't trade a minute of it though!
I don't know about Bob. I hope he'll turn back up.
Cam

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
It will be a year for me In February since BON. I remember dudes like DarkJedi67, SpleenStomper, Fastr'n'u, tuffnutz, glock22, BullittProof, #1Bullitt, Bullitt01, Brandon, Omega654...The list goes on.

Nice to see you when you show up CatSmasher! You too are an "oldie but goodie"!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ditto that, always glad to hear from Smasher, Mus408 and any of the old gang! started at BON back in March, 1 month after i ordered my Bullitt!
man, it does seem like a LONG time ago Cam!i really have enjoyed getting to know some of the "oldtimers" especially the founders, webmaster, and moderators!!!
thanks to all

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it has benn a while since the BON days. Have you noticed how small the Bullitt forum on BON has been lately! Anyway,just wanted to check in with you guys,and gals. I am planning a Bullitt trip out to Bristol,Tenn.,for the YEAR ONE Birthday Bash next weekend....Should be a big show and go deal. Hope the weather holds out.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Year One bash? is that a Ford deal?
enlighten me!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check it out at www.yearone.com It is open to everything,with a car show for us also.....79-Present Mustang. Also drag racing,lots of dislays,chassis dyno available,CHEAP! Sounds like a great show. Thought it would be a nice trip,6 hour drive for me,in the Bullitt.....Great fall weather too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts