Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't had much of a chance to get on here. Work, new school, new home etc etc has kept me insanely busy. But where are my old friends at? Twostngwmn....did I see that you got an "R"? Mus 408, Blackwing....
Anyway for all that remember me I have the pics of my car developed and I will try to get them scanned and up in the near future. Maybe I can be around a little more often. Who knows. Also, bdspony, if you read this I have meant to get in touch with you. Lost your number though. I will try to stop by the dealership sometime. How is everyone else?

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
Yes, you are busy!

Well, I am not a Bullittclub old timer...
I am a new timer, joined 04NOV01. Have enjoyed your posts...keep it up.

Thanks,

Collin

DHG #3875
Modifications:
BULLITT chase scene recreated on rear dash
with Revell 1/25 scale 68 GT 390 Fastback and
68 Charger R/T metal body models. Unfortunately
the hub caps don't come off the Charger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-01-05 02:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
148 Posts
Geeez,I saw "Old Timers" and clicked on.As the senior member of this group-67- I guess Im in the old fart class,but love keeping up with you kids.#5291 is my fountain of youth!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,643 Posts
LOL Ron! Lok, several people have asked about you. Nice to see you again! Lots of changes... A few Bullitts are R.I.P. now.. (Check the Registry). Some Bullitts have been sold. Some of the "Old Timers" have not been around for a long time now. We were wondering about everone. :sad:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Lok, I've been wondering where you've been. Welcome back. Did you finally get all the body shop work done to your satisfaction?

John

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice to see a post from you, Lok. Do keep in touch with us Bullittheads when you can. And I'm curious to see your pics when you can get them posted.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, like I said, life is taking me places and I am just kinda along for the ride right now. But everything has been good. I will get the car detailed next week to see if all the swirl marks in the car are gone to my satisfaction. Then all that is left is a little trunk and hood alignment issues. As far as mechanically I can tell no difference between now and then. I'm just itching for spring now so I can throw on the alum d-shaft and the 3.73's I will try to get those pics posted right here soon. It was a real mess, but she cleaned up well. Good to see there are still a few of the originals around. I imagine more will make their way back as spring rolls around and it's time to start cruizing again. Good hearing from all of you and I will try to keep up a little more.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am still kickin' and I am flattered that yall missed lil ole me :smile:

A very close lightning strike took out my modem a few months back, and I have been forced to surf from work. Needless to say, that really cuts down on my surfing time and the holidays, finishing the porch, putting in a yard, getting the Scout running for winter, etc etc etc.....

Anyway, I have a new modem and the weather is just now turning cold, so I will be more on-line with you cats for awhile.

Don't think that you are getting rid of the hoopy, froopy, dee doopy catsmasher that easy - your cool daddy quotient would suffer far too badly.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah,
I was surfing the Bullittclup when the air went 'bang', the lights went out for a split second and the computer rebooted itself. After that, the modem wouldn't work. Probably not too smart to be on the computer during a thunderstorm. But hey, I always said I was cool, I never said I was smart :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
stiil here my friend.....good to hear from you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.