Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't had much of a chance to get on here. Work, new school, new home etc etc has kept me insanely busy. But where are my old friends at? Twostngwmn....did I see that you got an "R"? Mus 408, Blackwing....
Anyway for all that remember me I have the pics of my car developed and I will try to get them scanned and up in the near future. Maybe I can be around a little more often. Who knows. Also, bdspony, if you read this I have meant to get in touch with you. Lost your number though. I will try to stop by the dealership sometime. How is everyone else?

·
Premium Member
18,832 Posts
Yes, you are busy!

Well, I am not a Bullittclub old timer...
I am a new timer, joined 04NOV01. Have enjoyed your posts...keep it up.

Thanks,

Collin

DHG #3875
Modifications:
BULLITT chase scene recreated on rear dash
with Revell 1/25 scale 68 GT 390 Fastback and
68 Charger R/T metal body models. Unfortunately
the hub caps don't come off the Charger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-01-05 02:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
148 Posts
Geeez,I saw "Old Timers" and clicked on.As the senior member of this group-67- I guess Im in the old fart class,but love keeping up with you kids.#5291 is my fountain of youth!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,175 Posts
LOL Ron! Lok, several people have asked about you. Nice to see you again! Lots of changes... A few Bullitts are R.I.P. now.. (Check the Registry). Some Bullitts have been sold. Some of the "Old Timers" have not been around for a long time now. We were wondering about everone. :sad:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Lok, I've been wondering where you've been. Welcome back. Did you finally get all the body shop work done to your satisfaction?

John

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Welcome home Lok!!!! Can't wait to see the pics of the car. Can you tell any differences in it? We were just wondeing the other day about Catsmasher because we haven't seen him in awhile.
Cam

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice to see a post from you, Lok. Do keep in touch with us Bullittheads when you can. And I'm curious to see your pics when you can get them posted.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, like I said, life is taking me places and I am just kinda along for the ride right now. But everything has been good. I will get the car detailed next week to see if all the swirl marks in the car are gone to my satisfaction. Then all that is left is a little trunk and hood alignment issues. As far as mechanically I can tell no difference between now and then. I'm just itching for spring now so I can throw on the alum d-shaft and the 3.73's I will try to get those pics posted right here soon. It was a real mess, but she cleaned up well. Good to see there are still a few of the originals around. I imagine more will make their way back as spring rolls around and it's time to start cruizing again. Good hearing from all of you and I will try to keep up a little more.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I am still around Lok n Lod,sometimes I get lost in the shuffle!!! It does stay busy on here.....and that's all good!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am still kickin' and I am flattered that yall missed lil ole me :smile:

A very close lightning strike took out my modem a few months back, and I have been forced to surf from work. Needless to say, that really cuts down on my surfing time and the holidays, finishing the porch, putting in a yard, getting the Scout running for winter, etc etc etc.....

Anyway, I have a new modem and the weather is just now turning cold, so I will be more on-line with you cats for awhile.

Don't think that you are getting rid of the hoopy, froopy, dee doopy catsmasher that easy - your cool daddy quotient would suffer far too badly.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,175 Posts
Oh Cat! So nice to hear from you man! Were you on the computer when the lightening hit? What a fright that would be! :eek:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah,
I was surfing the Bullittclup when the air went 'bang', the lights went out for a split second and the computer rebooted itself. After that, the modem wouldn't work. Probably not too smart to be on the computer during a thunderstorm. But hey, I always said I was cool, I never said I was smart :smile:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
GREAT to hear from you again,you froopy ol'CAT!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2002-01-06 10:16 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
stiil here my friend.....good to hear from you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts