Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kfengler,
We have quite a few in Atlanta alone. And more in the surrounding areas. That is why I love the south, mustangs everywhere.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Yes, it definitely would be nice to have where everyone is from in their profiles! There are a LOT of people here that left it blank! Just go into "Edit Profile" and put your city and state, or providence, and it will show where you're from under your club name when you post! It's that easy folks!

Thanks, Vicki

·
Registered
501 Posts
I just noticed that today.Im one of the goofs that wasnt paying attention in the pref. section.Maby if you post this subject in the Bullitt Chat forum ppl will notice their preferences and do it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ive had #4456 for 2 months now and have known about the Bullitt since the day it was announced that they were going to make them and i have YET to see any other Bullitts on the road! My girlfriend has seen 2 other Bullitts in Maryland but i have not seen any in Northern Virginia. I am feeling lonely here guys (and girls) :smile:

·
Registered
360 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-05 22:52, Escrotumus wrote:
Ive had #4456 for 2 months now and have known about the Bullitt since the day it was announced that they were going to make them and i have YET to see any other Bullitts on the road! My girlfriend has seen 2 other Bullitts in Maryland but i have not seen any in Northern Virginia. I am feeling lonely here guys (and girls) :smile:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Isn't one of our new members, Dawnygirl, from Manassas also? I thought that's what it said in her sig.

The only time I've seen another Bullitt is when I met up with some fellow Bullittheads in Milwaukee area. I know there are a few around Madison but I have yet to see them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well i am from mitchellville maryland, and i know two others personally. There are at least two others that i have talked to on here that are from maryland, and some others from near by northern va. If you go to the regional section you can get a better feel for the people in your area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts