Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
HEY MAN I dont own a bullit but there will be a car show this Saturday 7-21-01 at the Cutler Ridge Mall there will be about 20 late model mustangs plus a bunch of muscle cars look for me I own a 2001 gt.if you wont more info on other car shows email at [email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi BlackBullitt and SilverBullitt,
I live in Sebastian Florida and I own Black Bullitt #01630. I haven't seen any others either! The salesman at my dealership said they got a green one in, and I went to check it out 2 days later and it had sold already, I guess to someone in Melbourne Florida.
I met a Bullitt owner at the "Corn Boil" show in Melbourne, but he had driven his Cobra so that he could show it with a for-sale sign, so I had the only Bullitt at the show! There was a lot of interest, especially the classic Mustang owners wanted to see it.
There is a weekly cruise in Cocoa beach and there is rumored to be 2 green ones there regularly. I want to check that out one of these days.
BullittBabe

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Babe,
You don't happen to know where and what time that weekly cruise is, do you? I have been looking for something local on a regular basis.

I have seen one other Bullitt besides mine. Number 369, lives in Cape Canaveral.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SteveBullitt,
I got the info below from our friend Number 369. The cruise I was thinking of is the Cocoa Village Cruise, and it looks like its a once-a-month, not once-a-week deal. Happy crusin'
Mary Ellen aka BullittBabe

Cocoa Village Cruise in is the 3rd Sat. of the month from 6-9.
August 11th in New Smyrna Beach on Canal St. starting @5pm...This is a great cruise in!!
August 18th Cocoa Village - First Annual August Nites from 5 till midnite

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Miami just got my Bullitt last Friday can't wait for after the break in!!
Keep ur eye's open and you might see me pass by.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Blk3928
I live in West Palm Beach and I have my bullitt since may/01. You might chance upon me on I-95. My bullitt is my daily driver. Let me know if you will be around palm beach.

·
Registered
6 Posts
miami fl here, have mine a week now, never seen any around, but then again...thats a good thing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts