Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all you Texas Bullitts? Shootout is a month away!!! From the posts, we have some fast cars in Texas. Come on out and show us what you got!!!!

Schedule
Friday Afternoon - Dynos $60 2 pulls w/AF
Friday Evening - Meet and Greet Seafood and Sausage Boil (Thanks Double J)

Saturday - 9:30 Convoy leaves host hotel for track
10 AM - 2 PM Racing!!
4:30 PM - 8 PM Car Show and Awards Presentation
9 PM - ?? Parking lot party!

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Still scheduled to work those two days. If my boss gets around to approving time off, and I am able to come for sure, I'll sign up. Otherwise, I'm S.O.L.

(Shootoff Outta Luck):eek:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Don't be too hard on 'em, they just realized the Canadians were coming!

:rotfl:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bringing one home to Texas

Just bought #1594 in Portland and will be bringing it home to Tyler Texas. See you at the drags in Rusk Texas next month!

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Don't be too hard on 'em, they just realized the Canadians were coming!

gee terry ...I thought for sure that panicked look was for the thought of seeing DEE IN HIS NEW DHG SUBARU ..... or paul in the pink dress....

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jim8023 said:
Just bought #1594 in Portland and will be bringing it home to Tyler Texas. See you at the drags in Rusk Texas next month!

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

Great Jim!! Also we have a monthly DFW meet in and around Dallas. Keep an eye out for the post! Only a short cruise to DFW.

Greg

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Get off the fence and sign up! We Canucks drive 1400 miles for this so we expect a big turnout and an even bigger Parking Lot Party while the Mach dudes sip Pepsi
Only 1400 miles. One of my trips I flew 5000, drove 4000 then flew home 5000

Ha ha ha !

·
Registered
26 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Get off the fence and sign up! We Canucks drive 1400 miles for this so we expect a big turnout and an even bigger Parking Lot Party while the Mach dudes sip Pepsi
Hey now!!! I happen to drink Coca Cola. I just might have to have a few libations in the parking lot however ;).

Kevin

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow. I will try to be there. I just bought #334. I love it. I missed my 99 GT 35th. I live in Arlington Texas.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Will there be any passes allowed before the classes start? I've only been on Houston Raceway Park. I'm not good with change!!!!LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts