Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I haven't seen to many here in SoCal. In fact the only other one I have seen a dealer was driving. One of his dealer buddies tried to sell me it but the dealer that was driving said he was going to keep it for himself.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I will be coming to So Cal for school come end of August...L.A. area. Right now i'm still at home in Vancouver. :smile:

·
Registered
116 Posts
There does seem to be a scarcity of them in Southern Cal. I own black Bullitt #140 but have yet to see another, except at the dealership. The closest thing I saw on the streets was a black six banger dressed up with Bullitt badging. The nerve!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Besides mine in Santa Barbara I have seen only 2. 1 driving down the coast towards Ventura and a good friend of mine has one in
Glendora...not many out and about.

SBBullitt 1101

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Glendora, eh?? I'll be in Azusa in a week. I go to university there, so I'll be there for the year. After grad in 2 more years, I'll hopefully be living in the Santa Barbara area, so maybe I'll see you guys around!! :smile:

·
Registered
93 Posts
The #305 is in Los Angeles, I drive it to work everyday 7 miles one way, and I have been driving to Bullhead City every other week, I got now 5800 miles, only problem I had was right rear sway-bar bolt came off and the sway-bar was rattling when hitting a bump.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Saw a True Blue Bullitt in Laughlin last weekend. Had California plates and a San Diego dealer license plate frame.

·
Registered
4 Posts
First visit to the website, thought I'd chime in on the local LA Bullitt sightings. Dealership in Thousand Oaks (Kemp) had 3 or 4 (two green, one blue and my black) and they sold in about 2wks. Called Galpin Ford in Van Nuys when I was shopping and they had SEVEN (at least that's what they claim). Haven't seen any others in the 2+ mths I've had mine, not even the other locals.
Talk to you kids soon, we'll be in touch!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am from Sylmar, Cal. Bought my Highland Green beauty from Galpin Ford. When I bought it in mid-August, believe it or not, they had 3 Highland Green (one is now mine), two blue and one black. I spotted another HG one on the 118 freeway and one on the lot at Magic Ford up in Valencia.

LOVE my Bullitt!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey So. Cal. Bullitts. I'm down here in San Pedro and the story is the same here. The dealership had 4 when I bought my True Blue #2979. Seen alot of the GT look alikes, but no Bullitts. Take it easy.

Anthony

1 - 20 of 26 Posts