Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an observation and then again maybe I should start my meds again.

But lately it seems like while on the highway, other Mustang GTs and Camaros, tend to act like I'm driving a gravel truck with rocks flying off the back.

If I pull up along side of one they tend to hit the brakes and stay back about 2 car lengths and one lane over.

I feel like the neighbors dog that escaped from the back yard and when I approach another dog, they all run away. Anybody else getting the same reaction?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
It's the same for me to I tryed to get a new Camero to play the other day he just stayed as far as he could from me. Although I did have a Hot rodded GN Buick wanted a play a few weeks ago but it was raining and the wife gave we strict rules about racing while she is in the car. It is NOT happen. But besides that, everyone fallen off the world including the Import guys

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I had a Honda rev at me yesterday. I rev'd back........the look on his face! He just kinda looked down and away, and didn't look back after that.......sigh.......

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
It must have been something I said, But in the last 2 nights I've run down a 01 Gt Mustang that got the jump on me, and then out braked him for a win (thank god for those Cobra Brakes), and tonight I scored another one for Team Bullitt over a Celcia GTS. 2 and 0 for 1007.
Kay doesn't know

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Jimmy Ray-While the cats away, the mouse will play! Have you ever thought she may be doing the same thing? :eek:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have not yet got in a race as I only have 400 miles on it. But my son has a celica gt-s and it is really not that big of a deal to beat one considering it is a four banger with 180 horse. We need to fry bigger fish to find out the cars real potential

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY1862 on 2001-07-01 19:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Man I thought I was somebody, so letting both cars get the Jump on me, and then over takeing them, ain't nothing?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey guys, I was at the beach last week and one of my favorites (a Honda boy) gave me the challenge. He reved his little trumpet muffler and I gave him a shot back from the Bullitt. I think right there and then he had regretted the challenge. I let him be me off the line the cruised up along side him, smiled and saluted and the blew his butt away. I really hate those kids! :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpotsStang on 2001-07-07 22:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
15 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-29 06:48, Dillo Dave wrote:
I had a Honda rev at me yesterday. I rev'd back........the look on his face! He just kinda looked down and away, and didn't look back after that.......sigh.......
Had the same experience with an Acura/Civic thing. I just looked over, revved it & laughed at the pimply-faced kid in it. He
looked away... Loved it!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts