Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
last time i talked to JC was before last years shootout i think...he was going through some stuff in his life...i was thinking about him the other day...hope he's still lurking at least.

·
3,389 Posts
Arch-Who? Isn't that the beotch that had that pimped out black wanna-be Bullitt??? Had pipes on it that made it sound like a 4 cylinder on steroids???

.........that outta bring him out of the closet.....again. :lol:

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I had bought some parts from him and seemed like a great person I hope that everything is good.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
I did. It's the major selling point of the TEXAS Shootout.
I thought that abusing you Canadians is why everyone goes to the Shootout. It's why I'm going!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Here I am sorry its been so long just really going through it on the home front and finally get it resolved. And yes my spelling is still terriable. Hope to be around more again and talk to eveyone. Later Guys!!!!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ARCHANGEL said:
Here I am sorry its been so long just really going through it on the home front and finally get it resolved. And yes my spelling is still terriable. Hope to be around more again and talk to eveyone. Later Guys!!!!
JC, great to hear from you. I wondereed if you had dropped off the face of the earth!

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
ARCHANGEL said:
Here I am......... No here you are with me and our matching tattoos
I called in to see JC on my way back from the Tulsa Nats.
Here he is and his new ride to keep the miles down on the Bullitt.

Nice to see you again

English Bob

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Buell!

Way cool! I think I've seen him riding about the town a while back! Not many Buells around here. More in OKC, they actually have (or had) two dealers in that city!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts