Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this has ben talked about many times...does anyone have a pic of exactly where the 2nd Bullitt ID plate is under the back seat?...i have had mine out several times an cud not find it....must be in a secret place:D

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did the search...cant find it...help

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
No photo Dennis, but I think those photos have shown it to be under the carpet back edge, just as you lift up the seat bottom and over the driveshaft tunnel.:wink:

Then again, I never looked for mine...:surprised

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...David...thats where i thought it was too...i dont know if the original owner took it out....

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Maybe it wasn't installed. They were applied after the car was built and out of the factory. So if the sticker was somehow messed up and not put in the car it wouldn't be there. And the spare/replacement stickers were made on a separate run later. At least that is what I remember Scott Hoag explaining to us last year. Maybe I got it wrong...:shock:

So your car "needs" you to get the replacement sticker:question: :smile:

There are photos posted, just can't find the right search for them. Maybe they were posted under a different subject matter?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i never thought about it not being installed...but i have looked for it many times..my son an i had the back seat area tore apart when we installed my new stereo and amps an such....guess it is tooo late to get a replacement...eh?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Have seen mine as well. Right where described.

All three stickers are under one roof now too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts