Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

New member, with a brand new Bullitt less than a week old and I've tried to do something stupid: remove the air bag sticker. I have a fair amount of residue left on the visor as a result and I'm hoping some goo gone will do the trick to take the remainder off, but if it doesn't I would like to buy a new visor to put my mind at ease.

Anyone know where I can buy a new one?

Thanks, and hello!

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
If goo gone won't work try ACRYSOL terry [Tiger / Slick] turned me onto this product and it worked wonders removing the sticker the dealer stuck on the back of my bullitt

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
go to the junkyard or try craigslist

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I seem to recall another individual (I'll let him remain nameless) doing that as well. He wound up buying a new visor... :-(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big Daddy said:
Hi Maccaloon and welcome to the IMBOC! :D

You can contact Kevin Casey (aka:05stangkc), Parts Manager of Clevenger Ford 1-800-570-5554 from TMS.

Kevin is great guy and he offers discounts on Ford parts.
It seems I am unable to contact him as he has his email and PM facilty switched off. Can anyone help me get in touch with him?

Thanks. And thanks all for the welcome.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
If you try a search someone tried this had had suggestions for removing the goo.
Another person had to replace his visor.
Maybe Terry can help?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Maccaloon said:
It seems I am unable to contact him as he has his email and PM facilty switched off. Can anyone help me get in touch with him?

Thanks. And thanks all for the welcome.
:confused:

You should be able to contact Kevin using the Work Ph# 1-800-570-5554 or his work email: [email protected] or you can call CLEVENGER FORD LINCOLN MERCURY at (559) 784-6000 and ask for Kevin Casey, Parts Manager :D

If you sign up for TheMustangSource.com you can view his profile and his “Hot Sheets” with a lot of specials he has put together. You could also PM him.

HTH

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
This sounds like Terry all over again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RCSignals said:
notice Terry is conspicuously absent from this discussion :lol:
Aww, it's not funny. Don't laugh at my misery guys! ;) I presume Terry had to change his visor? Where did you get it, Terry?

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Too bad you didn't check out the archive! www.08bullittarchive.com That mistake has been made and documented! According to Tiger a new one cost around 70.00 and if memory serves me right he went back to the dealer.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
on the other hand, every once in a while a Jack Roush signed one turns up on eBay.....
There are also 'replacement' type stickers on eBay.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Big Daddy said:
:confused:

You should be able to contact Kevin using the Work Ph# 1-800-570-5554 or his work email: [email protected] or you can call CLEVENGER FORD LINCOLN MERCURY at (559) 784-6000 and ask for Kevin Casey, Parts Manager :D

If you sign up for TheMustangSource.com you can view his profile and his “Hot Sheets” with a lot of specials he has put together. You could also PM him.

HTH
I spoke to Kevin today. Great guy! Got me set up up. Just have to wait for the part now. Don't think the screws are opened with a philips head, are they?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts