Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i find a set of these sensors cheap for my bullitt? Im looking at new wheels but refuse to over pay for such a BS item...

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Try American Muscle.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
ebay......

·
Registered
537 Posts
Rz79 said:
Where can i find a set of these sensors cheap for my bullitt? Im looking at new wheels but refuse to over pay for such a BS item...
If your looking for a cheap price on this sort of thing Beware you get what your pay for. This is a mod that needs to be a quality product.
Americam Muscle has the TPMS Kit and it includes the remote transmittor. I purchased a set of wheels & tires from American Muscle and I had them install the TPMS kit. The only thing I had to do is mount the beautiful Bullitt Wheels & Tires that arrive at my home in about 5 days. The TPMS Kit was already istalled and all I had to do to configure the wheels with the transmitter was hold it up to the valve stems and push the button.

My Bullitt came with TPMS already installed and I thought it was a standard item. I therefore have my saved Stock Bullitt wheels with TPMS and my new American Muscle Bullitt wheel setup has the TPMS that links into the Vehicle's computer.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys! 59.99 for a whole set!?!?? Woah!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts