Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hearing rumors of the new Terminator Cobra heads and intakes showing up on Ford parts lists but I cannot find them anywhere online. The Ford Racing Performance Parts web site has nothing new and the Ford corporate web site does not list parts. Anyone know where I can surf on the web to find info on new heads, intakes, etc. for 4.6 engines?

I've just been thinking that once the warranty expires on the Bullitt a new set of DOHC heads would be a nice addition... and maybe the supercharger too!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just finished reading a locked thread in the Modular forum over at the Corral on the Terminator Cobra. (Locked because it turned into a Terminator vs. Corvette flame fest.) Seems that everyone cannot agree that the Terminator will even have 4V heads.

Guess I'll wait until it premieres at a car show to know for sure.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Bolting 4V heads on a 2V motor is not an easy swap. This has been discussed many times over the years and the concensus is that it is cheaper by leaps and bounds to just install a Cobra motor. The very simplified list of parts needed are heads,intake,cams,timing gears and chains,computer.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've spoken to some folks who have seen the "Terminator" In person, but no info on performance or parts, Just the hood is "huge". They've also seen a GT40 looking ride. Attempted photos were not welcomed to say the least. Lost film. Come on Ford build these things! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts