Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone found a good place to buy new seats? I just got my '01 Bullitt and am looking to upgrade / redo the interior. The only seats I can find are these cheap looking TMI ones from cj pony parts website

No offense to anyone who has them, but they look cheap and not at all like to cool OEM ones.

Also, any cool pics of a seat with an embroidered Bullitt logo on them?

Help me Bullitt Forum, your my only hope!

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

·
Premium Member
14,016 Posts
Dunno about bullitt embroidery, but you might search wrecked-em yards that specialize in high end cars...

·
Car Whisperer
20,829 Posts
some had their headrests embroidered with Bullitt in the font and silver. probably a search on here will reveal some of those old posts.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
IMO, unless you find a wreck'd Bullitt, search and/or look for auto upholstery shops in your area. There's got to be someone there who's recommended. They can take your seats and re-mod them into new. Buddy of mine did his years ago in MN and it was noght/day difference. Great way to refresh the interior...good luck!

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Actually the TMI seat covers look great in person. They have an extra bit of bolster padding but match the originals pretty well. Other than locating someone that has oem seat covers for sale they are your only option short of custom from a shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts