Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bullittheads unite! Please tell Junior we love him and we'd like to have him on the forum to straighten us all out with all our mechanical questions and concerns. He was supposed to sign up, but I think he's bashful (or mad as h*ll :evil: at me for calling him a "no-good idiot mechanic"). I'M SORRY JUNIOR! IT WAS JUST A JOKE! :redface: :lol: COME JOIN US!

P.S. Junior is truly a TOP-NOTCH MECHANIC.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Is this the same mechanic that told you that your oil was shyte? If so, he may not want to join because of the flogging he took on that thread. :lol:

·
39,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RCSignals said:
Where you been, sukka? I was just about to whip up a search party to come lookin' for you!

·
39,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RayS said:
Is this the same mechanic that told you that your oil was shyte? If so, he may not want to join because of the flogging he took on that thread. :lol:
Yes, RayS, 'tis the same Junior who sparred and jousted with me over the oil. Incidently, the sparring continues to this day, but I've made my mind up to trust Ford and let the chips for where they may.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
You are going to trust Ford designers and engineers over Junior? Damn gutsy move.

·
39,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rblack4405 said:
You are going to trust Ford designers and engineers over Junior? Damn gutsy move.
Yes. You see, in the final analysis, it will be Ford replacing my blown-to-smithereens 4.6L, and NOT Junior. Get the logic?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
So, you are going with a high weight oil. :smile:

·
39,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
39,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rblack4405 said:
So, you are going with a high weight oil. :smile:
GREAT SCOTT, NO! I am sticking with Ford "water-oil," 5W20. God forbid my oil lay dormant in my crankcase and refuse to ascend to the upper reaches of my trusty V-8!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
gofstr455 said:
I don't think he is. Somehow junior make more sense.
I don't know what to say about that. :wink:

·
39,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And a hush fell over the forum as members sat stock still, patiently awaiting the arrival of the famous "Junior." Suddenly, in the darkness, a faint squeek of a rusty door hinge cuts the icy silence and heavy footsteps fall across the room... Members gasp in anticipation. Could this be the moment members have waited so long for?

Maybe not.:confused:

COME ON, JUNIOR! WE'RE ALL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Please "Junior" tell us about that bad oil.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts