Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I added to an existing thread regarding 9-11.
About 8am this morning this I checked the thread and found my entry. Its almost 3pm now and the thread is GONE.
Did I write something to offend ? Or, am I just having a bad dream ?
Hesh

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hesh said:
Last night I added to an existing thread regarding 9-11.
About 8am this morning this I checked the thread and found my entry. Its almost 3pm now and the thread is GONE.
Did I write something to offend ? Or, am I just having a bad dream ?
Hesh
I moved it to out 9/11 Archive. I try to keep all those there for remembrance reasons and so things don't get deleted/lost. I moved everything I could find a few years ago, into that special area.

http://www.imboc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107

If you had something else to add to it let me know, and I can open it up.

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
Dang.

It's September 12th and I'm still ticked off.

Anyway, if I don't have my guns handy, I'll be sure to pummel any terrorists with my Sears Craftsman torque wrench. I think it would work quite well.

I need some anger management therapy.

Note: The "birdie" in the pic below is directed at the terrorists.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Fly all those birds that you want to Collin. No offense taken by me...:rolleyes:

And Vise? I gotta VISE! Just in case you need a second one, let me know and I can lend a helping twist...:eek: :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
Arkady001 said:
We did that...last night the Sneaky Army Soldiers got another bad guy over here...just thought you might like to raise a beer or three...
:clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap:

Most excellent!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.