Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I've decided to go with an O/R pipe but I dont know which one to get, h-pipe or x-pipe??
I'm keeping the stock cat-back system. I dont want a lot of popping though, I heard h-pipes pop a lot and I've had experience with my old mustang, it had a catted x-pipe and it never popped, but it also wasen't O/R.
Any info will help, thanks!!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I have a mac off road h-pipe and it sounds great with the stock catback. I dont think they pop at all, I did not notice it. I know flowmaster 2 chambers pop.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have a BBK O/R midpipe, fine by me.

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
search on youtube and listen to sound clips and decide for yourself which one you like. sound really is a personal preference and you don't want to spend the money and time and get one that you aren't happy with.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I installed a BBK O/R X-pipe and it sounded like ASS! I took it off until I could get a couple of high flow cats welded in. Now it sounds just about like the stock set up did.

·
Registered
987 Posts
BLACK_2425 said:
Is a good pipe but as of right now you cant get the mid pipe for our cars because they broke the machine that make the bind in the mid pipe to reach the header and they dont know when it will b fixed.

I have a catted Bassani X and I love it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
+2 Bassani X-pipe.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I've heard good things about the Bassani.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts