Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had the brembos on for about 400 miles and there okay, i picked up the baers for almost free, brembos are 13 inch 4 piston and baer's are 13.5 4 piston
let me know which you like better

Attachments

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
That's a hard choice. I guess by reputation the baer's are better, but I'm sure the brembo's are just fine as well. Does a 1/2 inch really make a difference? Eh...maybe to a girl ;) But probably not in everyday driving. I'd go with what color caliper you like on your car :) Not very scientific is it?!

·
Registered
301 Posts
have you felt the difference between the two... the bears look alot beefier and are gonna be alot less common. you gonna sell the brembo's if you dont use them.. oh and would you happen to have any tranny's around the shop because my pos 3650 just went out a few days ago. like it completely went out no gears at all work

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no man sorry no tranny's, i dont know what im going to do with the brembo's

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts

blackonblacksls said:
have you felt the difference between the two... the bears look alot beefier and are gonna be alot less common. you gonna sell the brembo's if you dont use them.. oh and would you happen to have any tranny's around the shop because my pos 3650 just went out a few days ago. like it completely went out no gears at all work
Keep us up to date with this problem. What happened to loose all the gears at once?

·
Registered
301 Posts
English Bob said:
Keep us up to date with this problem. What happened to loose all the gears at once?
well a mechanic that was there that night said that something probly broke like a fork or pin or something like that and dropped into the tranny and just tore everything up... it also started leakin tranny fluid so he said all the stress cracked my transmission case too. but i have been having problems with it for a while its not like it just all of a sudden happen. and i was racing it when it happen too.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Fix the 3650. Minimum $1K. Have a rebuilt 3650 installed. $2K. Have a new TKO-500 installed. $3K. Have a rebuilt T-56 installed. $2.5K. Have a new T-56 installed. $3.5K. I'm sure others will chime in with more choices, that's just the ones I know of. And yes, let us know what choice you make and how you like it, because all of us will face the same dilemma.
Jeff Laughhunn

·
Registered
92 Posts
i have my old 3650 sitting in the garage with the steeda short throw on it, anywhere near las vegas nv? id gladly sell it, went with the D&D t56viper my self.3200.00 and it rocks. just my two cents.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Brembos hands down.
Brembo is the bigger racing name. Drilled rotors can be problematic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts