Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are the most Bullitts, West or East?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-23 00:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
If I was a betting guy it would be CA, but we do have a lot of them in Texas. Its gotta be one of the two I bet.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would say Texas.
Also I think there are alot in Michigan.
The least, I don't know. I used to live in New Mexico last year, and the dealers only had a few.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitmon on 2002-01-19 16:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thats a good one the most I have seen on the east coast is in VA and that is Out of the states from VA to FL Including AL

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am going to go out on a whim here and say that Alaska has the least amount of Bullitts. As far as most, just based on what I have gathered from this site, I would venture to say that Texas has the most.

·
Premium Member
18,841 Posts
Yep, I would agree with Nvr2Fast.

DHG #3875
Modifications:
BULLITT chase scene recreated on rear dash
with Revell 1/25 scale 68 GT 390 Fastback and
68 Charger R/T metal body models. Unfortunately
the hub caps don't come off the Charger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-01-19 18:35 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,209 Posts
Hey guys, this post made me think of a sheet that hubby has on the Cobra R. It was sent to us from SVT by an undisclosed individual. It has all the 2000 R's destination cities and states, all 300 of them. It is called "Cobra R Allocation List". I wonder if there is somewhere in Dearborn that has the allocation list for the Bullitts?

For instance it shows that Wa state got 4 Rs. Texas got 26! Calif got 39. All the dealerships that received an R, was through a lottery, though. Anyone know where and who we can contact to get a Bullitt list? (I am not the only one with a R list, as I found out on the forum over there, so it must not be too hard to get one from Ford). :???:

·
Registered
589 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-19 18:27, Nvr2Fast wrote:
I am going to go out on a whim here and say that Alaska has the least amount of Bullitts.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I bet Hawaii had fewer! :smile:
P.S. I love the photo on your sig, sweet shot.

·
Registered
589 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-19 21:05, TwoStangWmn wrote:

For instance it shows that Wa state got 4 Rs. Texas got 26! Calif got 39. All the dealerships that received an R, was through a lottery, though. Anyone know where and who we can contact to get a Bullitt list? (I am not the only one with a R list, as I found out on the forum over there, so it must not be too hard to get one from Ford). :???:

Can you tell me how many made it to NY. I've seen one in Connecticut & he said he bought it from a guy in NYC.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,209 Posts
rancor: Six Rs made it to New York. One in Blauvelt, one in Irondequoit, one in Corona, one in Franklin Square, one in Bay Shore, one in Sayville, and one in Hamburg. 2 Rs went to Hawaii. Honolulu and Kailua Lanikai. Alaska got 1 R in Anchorage.

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2002-01-22 01:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Maybe Mr. T can help us clear this up. My opinion would also be Texas with the most or maybe Cal.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Yes, based on this board I think there are more in Texas than in CA. I've only seen one other Bullitt here in L.A.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Did I tell you that the idiot Sales Manager where I bought mine said he sold 15?
Now, I have nothing to base this on, but I think he's friggin' crazy.
Do you know how many Ford Dealers there are in this area? And he got 15? And sold them all? By August?

For MOST, I'll bet it's gonna be a toss up between CA and TX.

Wouldn't that be cool if they had a list like Vicki has for the R?
It's something we're ALL interested in.

True Blue #3062

73 Grande (RIP)
67 Coupe (RIP)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-01-22 18:34 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
On 2002-01-23 18:34, fordert wrote:
I would say Michigan, Ohio or Texas for most.

One thing's for sure, Texas seems to rule the roost here in Bullittclub. :smile:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Why would Ohio be on the list? There's not room in the whole state for more than 5 or 10. :smile:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Check out Ontario, Canada...more there than anywhere else I think....seems to be about a dozen or so in British Columbia. Maybe Ford should move that saleman around who claims he sold 15...even out the distribution better...haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts