Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is everyone sick and tired of the snow yet? Gives me plenty of time for polishing and thinking of mods tho... other than that, it can melt anytime now. I have to take care of the grounds at work so I get my share of "white gold".:cool:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hey jimbo, just saw this and the answer is YES!!! lets get on with spring.
RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,282 Posts
Yes! Springtime can come any time now. We aren't expecting any more snow for the month of January, but there's stll FEBRUARY!

Bill went to knock the frozen snow off of the tall hedges we have lining the driveway. He shouldn'a done that because the bushes were so frozen that it broke the branches off! He said, "I saw you doing it a couple of weeks ago, so I went ahead and did it." I said, "But that was when the snow was still soft and fluffy and not hard!" Humm......:tongue:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big melt coming this week! then more cold... does it seem like the winters get longer? Must be age... ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
204 inches so far and currently 40" deep packed. Snowmobile and snow shoes, the Bullitt is just a dream...

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
CVA said:
204 inches so far and currently 40" deep packed. Snowmobile and snow shoes, the Bullitt is just a dream...
OH!!! BOO!!!!!!!! :tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts