Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in Montreal, you expect long winters with record freezing temperatures and endless snowstorms. Now, I know the polar ice caps are melting at a record rate, but its the middle of December,and still no snow to be seen, pretty strange for this neck of the woods!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2001-12-17 08:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
878 Posts
man, my wife and I look out every Saturday and wonder why we put 3980 away 11/01/01. Next year the insurance company get's the call after the first snowfall. Hey, but really , If this is global warming give it to me. All I can do now is sit at my computer and figure out what shows I can visit next summer. Got any sugestions?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
You guys on the east coast haven't got any snow yet!?!? :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well, we finally got our first snowfall in Toronto. Since my Bullitt is a daily driver - Bah Humbug!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I'll tell you what, Karl!

I was gonna call you yesterday, but that storm was coming across Nevada fast so I had to go!

I was on packed ice, in heavy snowfall, all the way from Burley to St. George, Ut. What a mess!!!

I had to run the Bullitt thru the truckwash this morning just to get all the packed snow off to be able to see for the ride home!

I guess there'll be no drought this year!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I guess someone from above must be a bullitthead, because the next day it snowed.I also hear you guys in the south western U.S. have already had your share of storms.And as far as shows next spring, I'll be posting them as soon as they are announced.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Karl,

it looks like I'll be in the snow again today. They're calling for up to 12 inches in the Sublette/Malta area. That's between the I-84/I-86 split to the Utah line on 84.

I'm going to need a new seat after this winter. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts