Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jimmy Ray and Kay ordered a new 08 DHG Bullitt today Nov 10 2007, with no extra options my deal is $29,900.00, my dealer couldn't tell me when it will arrive some time after the first of the year....

Dallas also has ordered one

and Texas Bullitt has ordered one

So Whos next

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'll be putting in my order this next week. I'm hoping going with many options for a decent price. The GT/CS is up for sale. The dealer was pretty open to a great trade in, though.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's just like early 2001 all over again

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Jeff and I have been considering it but with 2 TB's already we can't figure out how to get a 2008 to the Nats. Well, that and Green or Black either one would clash with True Blue.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
Congrats, folks thats kool!!!
Absolutely!

That's very cool!

Congratulations to Jimmy, Mark and Dallas (and more to come).

This is exciting!

:smile:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Here's a dilemma for the 01+08 Bullitt owners. Which one do you take to the Nationals???? I guess it's a good problem to have. :D
No problem. I can drive the 2nd Bullit no charge.

·
Car Whisperer
20,789 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Here's a dilemma for the 01+08 Bullitt owners. Which one do you take to the Nationals???? I guess it's a good problem to have. :D
Wow, you're right, which one do you take....hopefully you have someone who can take the other one and bring both!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Here's a dilemma for the 01+08 Bullitt owners. Which one do you take to the Nationals????
Let "Next Door Nikki" drive one.

:clap:

·
Registered
123 Posts
:eek:

So...mesmerizing...

*sigh*

I probably won't be ordering a Bullitt until this spring at the earliest. I hope there's still some left...:wink:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I'm ordering as soon as the order banks allow. My dealer says they are not open yet. He's got a memo saying Dec. 3- but it might be earlier. I'll post as soon as I get any word.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whammer said:
I'm ordering as soon as the order banks allow. My dealer says they are not open yet. He's got a memo saying Dec. 3- but it might be earlier. I'll post as soon as I get any word.

Must be a Candain thing because it took about 5 minutes to make it happen

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Jimmy, I just wanted to say that I'm so excited for yourself and Kay. Living the Bullitt magic again that you experienced in 2001...it must be incredible.

:smile:

Collin

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes it is ..... Now the freaking wait until it is built...... bugging the living crap out of the sales man..... reading everything on Imboc 3-4 times, watching the vidoes that are posted a hundred times....

Figureing out how do I pay for it while out of work, I must sell something (OH I got it, I'll use my child support that I don't pay any more)!!!!!!!!!! So I won't have to, the last time (I sold my 95 GT convertible for 1007)....

So when is Job 2 suppose to start???? And when can we expect our new Bullitts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just need to know when will I have that **** eatting grin again.... It like Cocane it really hooks you.....

Oh I just realized I'm hooked on cars..... Oh the the humanity

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats J.R.,hope you got a good deal.
Job 2 is around Dec 23.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I wished I could :sad:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
It's really quite simple Greg. You drive one a quarter mile down the road, you walk back and get the other one. You drive it a quarter mile past the first one, and so on and so on. See? :grin: After several weeks of doing this, you're there with both. :lol:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts