Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know exactly how many they did produce? Of course, they said 6500, but did they actually make that many? Who has the last one?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,119 Posts
Hello 2109! Welcome to Bullittclub. I will get your Bullitt #2109 on the registry in the Forum "Bullittproof."

There were 5,582 Bullitts produced and we have a member with #5600. There were 5,582 produced but 5,601 stickered Bullitts. Some were kept by Ford, etc. Go to the Forum "Bullittproof" and you will see almost 700 Bullitt owners registered there!

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Twostang, I dont understand what you are saying about the # of Bullits produced and the # that are stickered..If there were only 5,582 produced how can there be 5601 stickered.Are you possibly saying this backwards or am I just a little goofy? Please explain..Thanks Kelly

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

I read somewhere that not all of the stickers were used. For example, maybe an assembly line guy stuck one on his lunch box, or screwed up when he put it on, and had to remove it, etc. That’s why the number is higher than what was actually produced. But don’t quote me on that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2002-01-16 13:03 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,119 Posts
Here is the link to a post of Mr.T (He's our main Man)! It explains everything about the production number of Bullitts and then the number of shock tower stickers...

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=2353&forum=1 AND

Posted: 2001-09-09 23:38

Mr.T
Super BullittHead

Actually you need to read my post more clearly. I basically said that the last serialized sticker put on a Bullitt was 5601. That is NOT however the number produced. Due to pre-production units and some other issues which occured on the assembly line, the number produced and the serialzed #'s don't match exactly. All of the info is being compiled now, and if given permission, hopefully a complete breakdown will be posted soon. As for the final total, 5582 was the number I had. Going to verify again on Monday to make sure. But that should be a VERY solid figure. and another post by Mr.T:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#5601 is the last serial number, but is NOT the number of Bullitt's made. Hope to get the info out soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2002-01-16 00:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Don't worry KRS I was counting my fingers and toes and it didn't work out ether when I first read the numbers..... I just figured it was higher math you learn like A plus B equals 24.... Now how did that happen I never figured it out..... :???:

·
Registered
597 Posts
I received an email reply from Mickey D'Armi stating that a total of 5582 Bullitts were built (including prototypes). 723 in True Blue, 1818 in Black, and 3041 in Dark Highland Green. Of the 5582 produced almost all of them included the MACH460 sound system.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
AH!!!! I thought so no MACH 460 means Rare Bullitt, TB bullitt without Mach 460 probly even rarer!!!!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Youall in Canada even got the smoking package, block heater, and a package of thank you goodies.... Damn us ******** got ripped off again.
BUT I get off for Martin Luther King day and you don't!!!!
Here's beer North of the Border friends

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Sure is Ay.... I like the Foster Beer ads They kill me!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-18 21:21, Jimmy Ray wrote:
AH!!!! I thought so no MACH 460 means Rare Bullitt, TB bullitt without Mach 460 probly even rarer!!!!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am curious about the number of total Bullitts sold in the US. If 5582 bullitts were built, and 470 were sent to Canada, does that mean 5112 were sold in the US. If so,how many of those 470 shipped to Canada were True Blue, Black and Highland Green????

BULLITTGT 1710

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Audionut on 2002-01-20 11:40 ]</font>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts