Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I'm thinking about going, but to be honest, I am, starting to worry about the tranny (I am, having the bolt issued looked at this week). It doesn't want to go into gear, so now I am worried.

If it checks out okay, I will try to make it. I'll send you an email (and I will post) if I can go.

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
wish i could MI_Bullitt. i hope to make a FF or NMRA event before the summer is over.
have a good friend here in St. Louis who travels around every other weekend a going to the races. i got to Meet Barry and Roxanne Sheppard from Detroit when they were here in St. Louis(Village Ford, Paul's, etc) and they are some of the nicest people i've ever met!!
hope a bunch of us get a chance to hook up before too long!! good luck if you decide to make a few "runs"

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday. My car will be going to the body shop on Monday. My body man is out racing all week so I had to wait. If my car isn't done I'll be riding shotgun in my Dad's Bullitt! Like Father, like Son!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Who ever goes to the FFW might consider getting a bunch of the Bullitt T-Shirts for the diehards on this board. I would if I were going...

No pressure...none what so ever :wink:

Rarecat

·
Registered
74 Posts
There is a FFW scheduled for New England in August and I plan to take #945 dhg along. Does anyone know if the Bullitt T-Shirts will be at every FFW event?
Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts