Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not me this car was made to be driven I intend to store it in the winter to protect it from the bad roads and salt Makes sense to me :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1BadBullitt on 2001-09-30 09:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1BadBullitt on 2001-09-30 09:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Good ol' 2759 will be going into a heated garage for a well deserved winters nap come November. It starts to get ugly here in the Philadelphia area around then.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Same here, come November my cars taking an extended winter nap. Looks like I'm going to need to start looking for a winter beater.

·
Banned
975 Posts
I will store " MB 4875 " for a winter nap in a heated shop.I have a SD F-250 Diesel pickup 4x4 for the winter as the snow in the Ozark Mountains tends to get deep. I will load " MB 4875 " in the new enclosed trailer that I have ordered for a trip to Florida and Texas for Jan , Feb and Mar of 2002. I have Grandchildren in Boca Raton,Fl.and Buna, Tx. I will hit the show circuit in Florida and Texas.Then back to the Mountains of Missouri.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mb4875 on 2001-10-01 09:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mb4875 on 2001-10-01 09:35 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
171 will go into storage when the first snow hits the ground and the salt trucks come out. And it'll stay there, safe and snug until we've had a few spring showers to wash all the salt residue from the streets.
Got a Jeep 4x4 from work (soon to be '02 Explorer 4x4) that I drive around all night.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Store it No way, it's my summer fun. come winter shell get her nap, but i am gonna try to keep the miles down

·
Registered
410 Posts
No salt getting under this Bullitt. She's getting a winter nap.
:bullitt:

·
Registered
243 Posts
This isn't my full time car, so it'll spend any snowy or rainy days in the garage. The cold doesn't bother me though, I'll be out cruising on a bright sunny Saturday in the middle of January.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Am I the only one who plans on driving it year round? Northeastern Ohio can get nasty. If its bad ,I'll drive my wifes Taurus to work. Hey, salt won't hurt the car if you take a little care. Wax up the wheels a couple times and you're all set. Sure I talk big, when the snow flies I may be singing a different song though :lol:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I plan on driving it all year round. Gotta love New Mexico weather. We only use salt for our margeritas.:wink:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Luckily I'm with Barnaby...Nothing but year-round driving here in Tucson. This is my daily driver...no storing for low milage reasons either.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
WON'T LET THE WIFE DRIVE IN THE SNOW, BUT WHERE I LIVE WE DON'T GER ALOT OF WEATHER. I LET HER DRIVE MY 4x4 AND I DRIVE OUR CAVELIER CONVERTABLE WHEN THE WEATHER TURNS BAD.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll be putting 5023 away for the winter, but luckily that's not long here in St. Louis. Unless you have a Bullitt in the garage.........

·
Registered
163 Posts
Number 692 will spend most of the winter in a garage with a car cover on it.

I only drive #692 on sunny days today - No chance of driving it with snow or salt on the road during the winter.

·
Registered
937 Posts
DHG 3055 will go in storage for a year while I complete a tour in Korea. Unless one of you have a garage with room for it...? :smile:
Kidding.... the Army will pay for my storage.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine goes in soon, started sleeting tonight ( 1 Oct.). Winters in Fairbanks are long. Great car, time to get the beater ready.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts