Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mustangboy6783
posted 12-13-2001 02:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAVE A BULLIT AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD PUT A BODY KIT ON IT AND A COUPLE OF ENGINE MODS. SHOULD I DO IT, OR JUST LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS?

this was on the mustangworld message board

·
Registered
309 Posts
hehe, you caught that too? I figure it's some teenager who doesn't have a Bullitt (or a Mustang, or a car, for that matter) trying to stir some $#*!.

We've all asked you before, and you still haven't given us the definitive list... What all do you have done to your car, Black Sunshine 161??? :grin:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah, you! You don't get into the 12's with these cars with nothing more than 4.10's... I'm sure I could dig up a handful of other things done, but what's the power mod? BTW, have you dyno'd your car yet? What's it putting down to the rear wheels? I'm trying to get a feel for what I'll need to be producing. My old Impala, the magic number was 335 rwhp...

·
Registered
309 Posts
hehe, a man after my own heart. So now I know how everyone on the Impala list must have felt when I was going [email protected] with a stock 48mm throttle body, stock heads, and a stock torque converter. :grin: I used to love torturing people...very much the way you are now. :wink:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres a little game..........if you can figure out what i wrote in inquiring minds then youll know what i have... have fun

·
Registered
309 Posts
hmmmm. Well, I am a computer programmer, so I should be able to figure it out. Might take awhile, but I'll do my best. Should I post my answers on the board, or just e-mail them to you for verification? I think others should have to go through the same amount of trouble that I do. :wink:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well I've figured out 1-6, and 9-11. 7 and 8 are definately giving me some trouble... I'm still working, but I'm not there yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts