Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The coolest thing happened to me yesterday. I had left work 5 minutes early because #2445 needed go-go juice. When I pulled up to the pump I noticed a Mustang with a Stalker front end (I think),supercharged emblems under the GT emblems on the fender, red calipers, and, could it be Dark Highland Green?! I thought no as I thought I was the only Bullitt owner in central Arkansas. But indeed it was a Bullitt, very highly modded. Not my cup of tea, but to each his own.

At any rate, I was only able to chat with the owner for a minute as I had to pick up Shelby from daycare and late fees are rediculous. He seemed to be of hispanic decent and had Louisiana plates. He did tell me he was in town visiting friends, but unfortunately I did not get a chance to get his name, Bullitt number, or if he visited IMBOC. Damn, now that I think about it, I wish I had more time...

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'm yet to meet another Bullitt, except one time while driving I saw a Mustang with an emblem other than GT on the left of the rear bumper. I have bad eyesight, so I'm not sure if it said BULLITT or something else. It seems that it'd be cooler to bump into another Bullitt then have your friend come over and show you his/hers.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, it had the stock hood with hood scoop, only the front bumper cover was different. One cool touch was to leave the factory grill with black surround. Overall I thought the car was over the top and not the cool, understated look that the Bullitt provides. Again, to each his own, and if the owner is happy with the modifications, great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts