Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got on GA400 at Abernathy last Friday night after work, at about 5:45pm, and to my amazement, I see another black Bullitt go by me. It's the only black one I've seen other than mine!! Traffic was heavy, but I managed to get beside him, and heard how awesome our cars sound from outside!! :grin: He rolled down his window when we got side-by-side, and the first thing he said was "Have you heard about Bullittclub.com?" :smile: How cool is that? I said that I was on it, and asked his name on the site. I thought he said Bullitt358, but I must not have heard him correctly, because I can't find a Bullitt358 on the site. If you read this post, please reply so I can get you information about the Georgia Bullitt Club that I told you about.

:bullitt:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Travis, everything is going well, hope it is with you also! I asked him if he had heard of our club, and he had not. He was interested, so I would like to get the info to him, but I guess my hearing wasn't working so well, or was it my memory?? :sad: :sad:

:bullitt:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts