Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who Will Be The First To Post side-by-side photos of the original Bullitt right next to an 08 Bullitt, front, back, sides, interior and under hood?

Who thinks he will have one of the early, early 08 Bullitts?

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Me!

I hope ;-)

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All right, B-Man! Are we still thinking December production and February at the dealerships?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
IT......................WONT BE ME!!!!!!!!!!! LOL since i am a broke 21 year old lol. but cant wait to see what they are going to be like.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Not me either. The 2008 Bullitt will sticker for less than $35,000 but more than $30,000. Dealers will tag on $5,000 to start with. Engine will be the same as the Shelby GT....318 HP. Suspension package the same as Shelby. DHG will be the only color.
There you have it!

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have an acquaintance at Ford Flat Rock management who said September or October.

Then production beginning in December.

Then stealerships in January or February.

And my guess is that warm-weather dealerships will have their orders go to the front while cold-weather dealerships will have to wait a while longer.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mus408 said:
Not me either. The 2008 Bullitt will sticker for less than $35,000 but more than $30,000. Dealers will tag on $5,000 to start with.
I wonder what will happen to Bullitt sales figures if the 310 HP Bullitt has an ADM of 5K.

This will be Ford's first specialty S197 that is not a Shelby.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
PhotoRick said:
I wonder what will happen to Bullitt sales figures if the 310 HP Bullitt has an ADM of 5K.

This will be Ford's first specialty S197 that is not a Shelby.
What about the California Special?

That is not a Shelby, is it?

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK,
I guess I thought of that as a package rather than a specialty Mustang but you are correct.

Did the CS have an ADM?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts