Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Real nice car and possibly done as a movie clone of the fastback driven by the character
Lt Frank Bullitt, but the car is NOT a Bullitt.

The first car to bear the name BULLITT was the 2001 Ford Mustang GT BULLITT
and sadly the name was used again in 2008-9

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
English Bob said:
Real nice car and possibly done as a movie clone of the fastback driven by the character

way to go bob , hope things are well accross the great pond ;-)

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
English Bob said:

Yup, they had to do it again to get it right!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
They had to do it again because they knew they would manage to get some of us Bullitt Addicts to buy another one:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BOTH ARE GREAT CARS!!!!

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,834 Posts
Should be easy to find out whose "Bullitt" (er, '68 GT) this is. You have the plate. Now all you need is a policeman friend who will run the plate no. for you. Simple as pie.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,834 Posts
tigerhonaker said:
The Side Shot looked like it had Headers showing from underneath.

I have a feeling that Mustang is NOT just All-Show :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:

Terry
I agree. Something is definitely "going on" underneath that thing. And take a look at that carb set-up under the hood... isn't that a two 4-bbl carb setup? A shame the guy didn't get the right "TorqueThrust" wheels though.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
"hey had to do it again because they knew they would manage to get some of us Bullitt Addicts to buy another one"

Thats me for sure. Hope they don't come out with another one. My wife would kill me :)

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
wildman said:
"hey had to do it again because they knew they would manage to get some of us Bullitt Addicts to buy another one"

Thats me for sure. Hope they don't come out with another one. My wife would kill me :)
Do you even have any more room for another? :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
He doesn't have room for what he owns now, I'm thinking that he'll come to his senses and sell me his Fox body convertible one of these days...;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.